- Charges have been waived, for first year of launch.
- For faculty consultancy projects, machine and technician charges will apply.
- For first year of incubation there are no charges for prototypes, However for multiple demo unites technician and consumable charges will apply.
- Can be waived through director’s approval in select few cases.
- Introductory price for lab’s first year.
- A member company can house a resident engineer inside Makers Lab to work from there.
Note: In some cases, members can get training and get technician charges waived. Not all machines have charges, a lot of devices and machines will be available to members for free.
Terms and conditions given here can changes without prior notice.
- Access to the makers space from 9 am – 6 pm.
- Free to use hand and power tools.
- Discounts on trainings in Makers Lab.
- Free access to embedded systems, dev boards and robotics kits.
- Free 3D scanning, plotting and vinyl cutting.
- Trained members can operate machines and get technicians charges waived.
- Discounts on materials, machine and technicians charges.