Explore Pakistan’s leading multifunctional prototyping facility.
- 4+1 Axis CNC machining center with FANUC controller
- CNC turning center with FANUC controller
- CNC Wood Router
- Co2 Laser Cutting Machine.
- Multi layer PCB Manufacturing setup with the capability of PTH also called Plated Through Hole.
- 3D printing on DLP,MSLA and FDM technologies in multiple resolution and sizes.
- 3D Scanning Facility.
- New product development & Reverse Engineering services.
- All basic and advanced wood working and much more
- Industry-grade metal and wood power tools.
High-quality precision tools, technical expertise and rapid fabrication significantly improve start-ups' time to MVP
The Makers Lab at NICL is a state-of-the-art suite of workshops designed to enable innovators and inventors with rapid prototyping solutions. Whether you’re a start-up, student or researcher, we invite you to unleash your creativity and bring your solutions to life.
Inside the Makers Lab
Fulfil all your machining needs. Our qualified technicians can provide design and engineering support for use of our Hartford LG-500 CNC machines with FANUC controllers.
3D Printing Lab
Create prototypes, parts or replicas using FDM & DLP technologies and various materials on multiple printers. We also have a 3D scanner to capture a digital representation of objects.
Printed Circuit Board Lab
Design and create a variety of circuits in multiple layers and sizes. Use our milling and wet etching facilities to connect and manufacture devices for almost any solution.
Use industry-grade tools and material including saws and planners to create prototypes, parts or models. On-site experts guide and facilitate at every point of the process.
Weld, grill and drill using multiple types of metal with our high-quality machinery and power tools such as Arc and Tig welders, grinders and more.